PDA

View Full Version : Deer

Toney
02-02-2006, 02:55 AM
Took the nagant sporter for a walk at the river this evening. Tryed to call up some varmits with a mouth call. Jumped up 6 deer, got to watch all of them through the scope at around 90yds. My trigger finger is still a little twichey.

They still get my heart pumping pretty good, ever if i can't shoot'em

d-o-k
02-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Took the nagant sporter for a walk at the river this evening. Tryed to call up some varmits with a mouth call. Jumped up 6 deer, got to watch all of them through the scope at around 90yds. My trigger finger is still a little twichey.

They still get my heart pumping pretty good, ever if i can't shoot'em

Toney ,These things are sent to test us ! But your right ! the Old heart gets moving even if you can't take the shot !

Dave

C1PNR
02-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Not quite the same, but I was at my Gunsmith's the other day. We did our business and he handed me his binoculars. "Look up on that hill" he says.

So I look - at about 60 to 80 head of Elk grazing the hillside about a half mile away![smilie=l:

Man, that's NEAT![smilie=p:

versifier
02-06-2006, 02:42 AM
Did he have a Barrett on the rack?:twisted:

d-o-k
02-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Not quite the same, but I was at my Gunsmith's the other day. We did our business and he handed me his binoculars. "Look up on that hill" he says.

So I look - at about 60 to 80 head of Elk grazing the hillside about a half mile away![smilie=l:

Man, that's NEAT![smilie=p:

That would of been fantastic:-D

dave