PDA

View Full Version : Master & the Apprentice

d-o-k
01-31-2006, 03:19 AM
My lad & I on our way up the back to try & dis patch some goats Please note the air conditioned comfort of the car (to say nothing of a quick escape exit for Dad in case of emergencies ) The Car is the Lads shooting car ! His got his Trapper in 30-30 &Single 6 .I 'm using my 45-70 & SBH in .44mag the Dog is just getting impatiant !!! & uses her teeth :twisted:

Dave

kg42
01-31-2006, 10:43 PM
The car reminds me of that Aussie movie with that rhino/razorback crossing chewing people out of their vehicles....:???: How big do they actually grow ?

kg

Toney
01-31-2006, 11:00 PM
After they passed the law about keeping cars upto date here in drumright people would give cars away to keep from getting a ticket. Ive dragged alot off them old things home with a poor-boy bolt in using a chainhoist to pickem up. Bought an 86 ford wrecker i miss shooting off it's hood, was just the right height for me to shoot standing, and it was rock solid

My girls always had a couple of lot cars they drove around and around and around.

d-o-k
01-31-2006, 11:47 PM
The car reminds me of that Aussie movie with that rhino/razorback crossing chewing people out of their vehicles....:???: How big do they actually grow ?

kg

The biggest Feral Pig I ever shot was a sow that tipped the scales at about 350lbs
a lot of Crap has been writern about our Razer backs charging ! Normaly it's a case of their trying to get away from you & you happen to be in their way & if cornered they will attack ! Normaly if their on the move your shooting at the southern end of a North bound Pig ! Great hunting though!

Dave