PDA

View Full Version : Say hello to my dad!!!!!

Bullshop Junior
01-28-2006, 05:18 AM
My dad is going to start posting here in the name of Bullshop. He is coming over becouse the cast boolit forum is geting to be a pane in the neck, and he allredy has neck proplems! he will be able to help all of you mare then I can.
DANIEL/BS JR.
BIC/BS

Bullshop
01-28-2006, 06:14 AM
Hi all this is BS Sr. I have been hearing a lot about this place from Jr.. I am shure knowing Jr. the way I do that you have heard about me too. Getting a bit tired of sifting through all the bickering and self inflated fanfare elsewhere so am kinda looking for calmer waters to sail.
Want to thank all here for being so good with Jr.. He is real excited about being here and being treated as an equal even though he is a kid.
BIC/BS

Toney
01-28-2006, 06:25 AM
Hello BS welcome to the guide glad to have you here!!! Dan to!!! Yep it's pretty laid back here

454shooter
01-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Hiya Bullshop Sr !!,
Welcome !
It's nice of you comming over.
Yes, on some forums,especially one,I belong to, you can't please everyone. He's,
I don't know how to describe him. He says he hunts.Then,when it gets into bear hunting,oh brother ! .....Don't use buckshot for attacking bears,only slugs,etc,etc.
And don't use a handgun in hunting bears,not enough power.....go figure.
Retired LEO.
I bought my F.A 454 Casull Model 83 for hunting.Most 454 F.A.'s are going to Alaska.
Your son did the right thing to join us. We're glad to have him here.
So, kick back and enjoy the posts.

versifier
01-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Bullshop,
I don't care how old he is. He is intelligent, polite, enthusiastic, and loves to hunt, shoot, and load ammo. He thinks logically, asks well thought out questions, and is never so proud that he can't admit he doesn't know something. (Then he knows enough to ask you.) I have three daughters, and though the youngest one is very interested, she's still too young to start in the shop on her own. My nephews haven't the slightest interest, and the only other interested youngsters I get to interact with are my Hunter Ed students, twice a year. Every so often one of them wants to learn about reloading, but as teens they are more ruled by hormones and can't always muster the necessary degree of concentration. It's a pleasure to deal with Dan, and he has made a lot of friends here. You can be right proud of him.

kg42
01-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Before I can welcome anybody I'd like to know who the kid is calling a mare ...

http://bigttoys.com/gallery/thumbnails/donkey.jpg

kg :mrgreen:

d-o-k
01-29-2006, 03:19 AM
Welcome to the site BullShop . Its very relaxed over here without the hassels of a lot of other sites ! Just do us a favor don't let Dan Post anymore Photos of Carts & ask us to guess what they are ! I near went insane trying to reconise the Whelan Improved he posted :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dave

Bullshop
01-29-2006, 03:27 AM
Before I can welcome anybody I'd like to know who the kid is calling a mare ...

http://bigttoys.com/gallery/thumbnails/donkey.jpg

kg :mrgreen:
Not mare, more he ment more as in additional, increased,greater ammount, oposite of less. No encripted slanders there he hasnt learned about that yet. Thats why I like him being here.
BIC/BS

Bullshop
01-29-2006, 03:33 AM
Welcome to the site BullShop . Its very relaxed over here without the hassels of a lot of other sites ! Just do us a favor don't let Dan Post anymore Photos of Carts & ask us to guess what they are ! I near went insane trying to reconise the Whelan Improved he posted :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dave
d-o-k
Sorry I cant promise what you ask. He has a way of getting exactly what he wants and convincing me it was my idea.
BIC/BS

Bullshop
01-29-2006, 03:43 AM
Thank yall for the fine and frendly welcme!

454 shooter
Better tell them bears I killed with the 44 they shouldnt have be kilt. And that one with the Ruger 22 he should barely have a head ache, or would that be have a bearly head ache.

Versifier
This is my beloved son, and with him I am well pleased.

Oh boy I can tell we are going to have lots of fun here!!!
BIC/BS

454shooter
01-29-2006, 04:04 AM
Hi Bullshop :-D ,
Now, a word from our sponsor.
"Do you have headaches,from 22's ? Then please try our new improved
medication: 300 grains of headache reliever.you don't take this wonderful medicine with water ! You take it with a 44 magnum! Try it and see.
Our pills are better than our competitors product ! The most improved
medicine for headache bears !!"
Back to the show........Don't touch that remote !!:mrgreen:
Thanks Bullshop !

Gunload Master
01-29-2006, 04:09 AM
Welcome to the Guide Bullshop!

d-o-k
01-29-2006, 04:23 AM
d-o-k
Sorry I cant promise what you ask. He has a way of getting exactly what he wants and convincing me it was my idea.
BIC/BS

Thank goodness I'm not alone in this! I thought I was the only Father that realises that his been conned after the fact ! On a serious not You should be proud of the lad! He shows a maturity beyond his years which I find refreshing ! (even if he dose upset us Old Farts with the way he can shoot:-D )

Dave

Bullshop Junior
01-29-2006, 05:09 AM
Bullshop,
I don't care how old he is. He is intelligent, polite, enthusiastic, and loves to hunt, shoot, and load ammo. He thinks logically, asks well thought out questions, and is never so proud that he can't admit he doesn't know something. (Then he knows enough to ask you.) I have three daughters, and though the youngest one is very interested, she's still too young to start in the shop on her own. My nephews haven't the slightest interest, and the only other interested youngsters I get to interact with are my Hunter Ed students, twice a year. Every so often one of them wants to learn about reloading, but as teens they are more ruled by hormones and can't always muster the necessary degree of concentration. It's a pleasure to deal with Dan, and he has made a lot of friends here. You can be right proud of him.

Versirier,
You are a hunters safty teacher? I never knew that. I passed my hunters cource at the age 10, and was the only person that was not a adoult, exept my friend gabe, who was 16 at the time, and passed the test by one point, and cheated on the shooting and on the off hand target leaned on the roof post!!!! I out shot everyone in the class, accept Dad, lucky bugger!!!
Well I passed and got to shoot my first moose and did quite well to!!
DANIEL/BS JR.

versifier
01-29-2006, 07:30 AM
10? Not bad at all! Kids can hunt in NH, but they cannot get certified until 13. They are still welcome to take the course, no one is ever turned away (unless they are disruptive or intoxicated). 85% are between 13 and 20. Adults who had grandfathered licenses but want to hunt in other states that require certification generally make up the other 15%.

Bullshop Junior
01-29-2006, 06:50 PM
10? Not bad at all! Kids can hunt in NH, but they cannot get certified until 13. They are still welcome to take the course, no one is ever turned away (unless they are disruptive or intoxicated). 85% are between 13 and 20. Adults who had grandfathered licenses but want to hunt in other states that require certification generally make up the other 15%.

Versifier,
I LIKE IT!!!! I LIKE IT ALOT!!! I passed my hunters safety because I had a friend that had given me a nice old pre micro groove marlin 336 in 35 Remington. Nice old rifle. He said that that the only thing that he wanted was the story of me shooting my first moose with it, pics of the moose, and $1.00, that he will not let me pay until the next time I see him, And he can't come to alaska, and I can't go to Idaho so I suppose I will not have to pay.:twisted: [smilie=w: He got what he really wanted and he also gave me a VERY VERY NICE shotgun, the only thing I had to give him was good reports on school. Most of the people in my course where people from other states, and according to the law of alaska, you have to have a alaska safety course card to hunt the federal caribou, and moose, and dad and I both have a safety cards.:twisted: LUCKY BUGGER!!!!!!
DANIEL/BS JR.