PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dave

Toney
01-24-2006, 06:02 PM
How many stiches???

d-o-k
01-25-2006, 12:34 AM
18 Mate!!!! mutiple bites:cry: The Vet (doctor) went crazy when I wandered in ! Something about infection ,Tecanis ect & why I did'nt bother going straight away ! Also copped a serve about my Bush remedies!the learning curve is I must remember to not scrimp on the dose of 1080 that I use in the baits ! Haf dead Dingos seem to take exception to being grabed to be scalped before their fully dead!:neutral:

Dave

kg42
01-25-2006, 02:50 PM
Yuuk! What about a 30gr dose of 22 before grabbing them :)
Can you guys carry evil trice cursed civilization wrecker handguns on the job?

I hope you'll be alright now.
kg

d-o-k
01-26-2006, 12:52 AM
Yuuk! What about a 30gr dose of 22 before grabbing them :)
Can you guys carry evil trice cursed civilization wrecker handguns on the job?

I hope you'll be alright now.
kg

Funny thing about handguns over here ! There has always been a ban on using them for hunting. But if your a primary producer you can carry one in the line of your work. Now it just happens as my Family still owns our Property (My Brother runs it ,I' no farmer !) I come under the heading of primary producer .Hence I carry a Ruger single six most times .It was just a case of being in too much of a hurry due to the heat ! As for my arm ? it has'nt slowed me down at all ! If it had'nt been for the wife demanding I go to the Doctor! I would have healed myself !

Dave

versifier
01-26-2006, 01:22 AM
Tougher 'n boiled owl.

kg42
01-26-2006, 02:09 AM
D-o-k,

Didn't Ross Seifried hunt african buffalo and other critters with handguns down there? I've got to find that article... Would you happen to have some kind of liberal gvt in Australia? (don't do what I can sell for hard dollars).
Seifried kind of complained that you guys shot most of the stock following new enviro policies and that he could just afford one buff...

Well, as it sounds that your missus is going to ground you, I got you some more readings:

http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~stratton/en-page.html
http://www.reedercustomguns.com/gunnotes/index.html

kg ;)

d-o-k
01-26-2006, 03:38 AM
D-o-k,

Didn't Ross Seifried hunt african buffalo and other critters with handguns down there? I've got to find that article... Would you happen to have some kind of liberal gvt in Australia? (don't do what I can sell for hard dollars).
Seifried kind of complained that you guys shot most of the stock following new enviro policies and that he could just afford one buff...

Well, as it sounds that your missus is going to ground you, I got you some more readings:

http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~stratton/en-page.html
http://www.reedercustomguns.com/gunnotes/index.html

kg ;)

Yeah He shot our Water Buffalo in the Northern Territory ! Back in the 80's it was deemed that Water Buff carried TB & the Gov had a eradication cull ! I was involed as it was the end of the meat & skin industry for us Pros & I needed the money ! WE shot em from choppers & to this day the main areas we shot are known as the Killing feilds ! In the days of the comercial market we could only shoot during the Dry season from about March through to October! The average shooter would account for 1000-2000 in that time & it was bloody hard work ! The same animal that was worth $200.00 to me as it hit the ground is worth Thousands to a safari outfit these days ! Buggered if I can work it out ! There is still great numbers of Feral Game in Australia with only really Deer in certain states having a season,Ducks & other Water fowl ,Kangaroos needing a Ph Permit Or being a land owner for pest control any thing else Camel ,Doney ,Pig ,Goat ,Deer in SA ,Foxes ,Dingo ,Rabbit ,Hare are open season requiring a Hunting permit in some states but not in others all year round

WE are under the scurge of a Libiral Gov at the Pres time But the alturnitive is a Left wing party ,The Democrats (going to the left ) & The Green party (Or as they are Known .... The Water melon Party green on the out side but red on the inside )Fortunatly the Professtional hunting indusrty is worth 800 million a year so they tend to leave us alone !Guided hunts seem to be the big thing these days! But Thats not my concern (In the PH community Guides are very low on the Food Chain )
Bloody Doctor told me to take it easy for a few days & now my "Cook" (the wife ) is watching me like a Bloody vulture :evil: I snuck out yesterday to do some Vehicle Matanince & when she realised that there was no Kids ,Dog or me in the house She went Boonta (mad) so now I'm under a strict curfu!!!!!:coffee: I'll be glad to get back out Bush !!!!

Dave (under house arrest)

Mosko
01-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Dave, owyagoinmate? I work in Victoria, and get over to Adelade a couple of times a year. I haven't been there since September. My mates tell me it's as dry as a dead dingo's donger right now. One mate even told me the trees were chasing the dogs!

It's cold here, and I recon it would be nice to be sitting on the bay with a slab of stubbies about now!

d-o-k
01-29-2006, 03:13 AM
Dave, owyagoinmate? I work in Victoria, and get over to Adelade a couple of times a year. I haven't been there since September. My mates tell me it's as dry as a dead dingo's donger right now. One mate even told me the trees were chasing the dogs!

It's cold here, and I recon it would be nice to be sitting on the bay with a slab of stubbies about now!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAATE ! Victoria you Poor bastard ! I can see why you'd feel the need to come over to Adelaide ! I'm up in God's country the Flinders & Mate it's that Dry & Hot up here I was watching a Dog chasing a rabbit the other day & they were both walking !:mrgreen: I've seen the tree offerring the dogs bribes ! I'm supposed to head back up to Coober Pedy as soon as I'm able but at this stage I'm waiting for winter !
Dave

Mosko
01-29-2006, 11:29 PM
I work in Geelong and have some mates near Port Campbell and Adelaide. VIC is a very good place to accumulate Aussie dollars, for transfer back here to the woods in Georgia.

My only problem is the "happy snaps"! It seems the Aussie GOV has my email address, and sends me the "tab" for my red neck driving habits, or I think you would say "infringments"!:(

d-o-k
01-30-2006, 01:40 AM
I work in Geelong and have some mates near Port Campbell and Adelaide. VIC is a very good place to accumulate Aussie dollars, for transfer back here to the woods in Georgia.

My only problem is the "happy snaps"! It seems the Aussie GOV has my email address, and sends me the "tab" for my red neck driving habits, or I think you would say "infringments"!:(

I can think of no better way to save up for a retreat in the Bush esp with the exchange rate being what it is ! Bloody speed cameras !:twisted: They would have to be the greatest source of revenue the Gov has thought of yet ! Every time I go to Adelaide (bout once a year ) I seem to help fill the gov coffers through happy snaps !
Dave