PDA

View Full Version : Break free CLP

grandutefan
09-14-2011, 08:04 PM
I just bought a gallon (lifetime supply probably) of break Free CLP. I would like to put some in a pint squirt/spray bottle for application. My question is would it be fine in any old plastic spray bottle? Any chemists/meth cooks (ala Breaking Bad) might know if this stuff melts through the bottle. Just a dumb question from an old reloader and newbie to this board. BTW I got it for $75, free shipping, from Amazon. Seemed like a good deal.

Paul B
09-18-2011, 03:55 PM
I just have the small bottle that it comes in but it's made of a BLACK plastic of some sort. Makes me wonder id like some other stuf that it could be sensitive to light (?) or maybe they just used black plastic. I know that Sweet's 7.62 also comes in a black plastic container. Whether it's actually necesary is something I really don't know. Just might be a special type of plastic. My best suggestion is contact the manufacturor and ask them.
Paul B.

Tom W.
09-20-2011, 01:32 AM
Get some of those fluorinated bottles from Sinclair. The should do the job and the are about the only cheap (price wise) thing that they sell. I got some and keep my Hoppes #9 in one.