PDA

View Full Version : Kicked out of my aparment!!!

Toney
08-30-2010, 02:18 AM
Had two ladies show up at the door for an inspection without any notice. They liked to dropped a turd when they seen the collection. In Drumright i'd always had time to stash them some where.

You know to get my C&R tranfered i had to sent the gov a copy of my lease.

After going and buying an old trailer the manager stopped by and said they could'nt kick us out. I think she lost her job over it.

Thats one of the reasons i,d quit posting in 07.

Then we had Luke our first grand son, think i'd said some thing about him on my last post.

He was born without a butt hole and had some heart trouble.
They got his little hole fixed up his first year. Got his heart replumed a couple of months ago. They let him out of the hospitol two days after the cracked him open. Could'nt keep him down. Now you can' slow him down!!!

He's gonna be a shooter, been letting him pull the trigger on the 10-22. Can'nt load them fast enough!!! Let him shoot the M4 this weekend IT'S ALOT HARDER TO HOLD DOWN THAN THE RUGER!!!
That boy went through around 15rds right now.

runfiverun
08-31-2010, 11:08 PM
i lived in a company apartment for a time and it was company policy to not allow firearms anywhere on thier property [except the private hunting ranch in texas ]. odd that.
however, the apartment was in wyoming and the thing was, that parts were allowed just not whole firearms.
so the rental lady told me.
i asked if the magazine being out of the gun made it into "parts"
she said she thought two halves were parts.
grips missing? yep... hows about a bolt out?
sure, and stop annoying me about that parts collection you got.
it's great the things they can do with medical stuff and newborns. and the kid will be fine later on. you'd never know there was a problem.
one of my cousins boy's was born with his heart on the outside, you can't even see a scar nowdays.

mold maker
09-23-2010, 02:34 PM
I've got a Grand Son that had 7 operations before he was 3. At birth we were told not to expect him to talk, walk, or live to be 2.
He'll be 11 this Dec. and I can't keep him even in sight. You can't shut him up, or get him to sit down to eat.
Prayers are answered for those who take the time.

kodiak1
09-24-2010, 01:36 AM
mold maker trade you I got a thirteen year old that can vaccuum ou the fridge the pantry and any thing granma will cook him in a weekend.
Our three kids didn't eat as much as this fella.

I keep feeding him though want to see if he ever gets a little fat on that toothpick frame, and well he!! I just kind of ove him to death................

Ken.