PDA

View Full Version : Lee load all set up.

Bullshop Junior
12-09-2005, 03:03 AM
A couple of days ago I got two old lee load alls in the mail from BUG. That is his board name, and we made the deal on the CAST BOOLIT forum because I was asking about how to prime shells without a press.

How I set it up is I have a old militarry locker, and I mounted a wood shelf in the middle at the height that I wanted. I then mounted the one load all that I will use more on the shelf. As I said I got two load alls, one in 12ga and the other in 20ga. I organized the shot and powder bushings on the original shelf at the top of the locker. I put the 20ga loader at the bottom of the locker, along with the rest of the emty shells that I have. I took a permanent marker and traced a round the base of the press, so if I ever want to mount the 20ga loader all I have to do in take out the mounting screws move the 12ga loader, set the 20ga loader on the tracings and I can use the same holes with out having to look for the holes. I will try to post some pictures sometime.
DANIEL/BS JR.
P.S. I have been using the new S&W 916a pump and like it. the last time I went out I saw a mouse and you can probably guess what hapened to him. He turned into a thin vaper of red liquid.

d-o-k
12-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Great idea for setting up the Load-alls good thinking :idea: :smile:
Just remember you can never use Too much gun when shooting mice !!!!!![smilie=b:

Dave

Bullshop Junior
12-22-2005, 05:35 AM
Great idea for setting up the Load-alls good thinking :idea: :smile:
Just remember you can never use Too much gun when shooting mice !!!!!![smilie=b:

Dave
D-O-K
Yes you are right, but at that time I did not have a 22. I just picked up my 22 last week! I have been going on mouse hunts with the 22, but gave the idea up when the rabbit uncovered the penut butter!!!!
DANIEL/BS JR.[smilie=l:

d-o-k
12-22-2005, 06:19 AM
Now let me see if I've got this right? Rabbit uncovers Peanut Butter Bullshop Jr uses .22 to show Rabbit his Displeasure = No problem I can see ........Good Job Lad [smilie=l: I also see no problems with hunting mice with a 12g as it do'nt leave any evidence !

Dave

Bullshop Junior
12-23-2005, 04:44 AM
Now let me see if I've got this right? Rabbit uncovers Peanut Butter Bullshop Jr uses .22 to show Rabbit his Displeasure = No problem I can see ........Good Job Lad [smilie=l: I also see no problems with hunting mice with a 12g as it do'nt leave any evidence !

Dave
D-O-K,
No I did not shoot the rabbit but I thought about it a couple of times!!! And the 12ga left no evidence of the mouse what so ever, accept for the messed up snow from the bb's flying though the air.[smilie=l: one reason that I do not shoot mice with the 12ga any more is becoause the 12ga ammo is more expensive then the 22, and I have still not tried to load shot shells except for with slugs.
DANIEL/BS JR.

d-o-k
12-23-2005, 04:34 PM
Dan . Nothing changes ! Years ago I got my first 12g (A liege hammer gun sxs) I had to shoot rabbits with my .22 to afford to feed the 12g! I loved that Old gun (it was chocked with in a inch of it's life & kicked like a howiser:shock: ) But I ruled the world with that Gun (or at least my neck of the woods)

Dave