PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted Piggyback 4 issues

Lakebilly
03-18-2009, 02:17 PM
anybody use Rock Chucker Supreme w/PB4? Need to fix mis alignment of shellplate w/sizer die/exp die. casing misses the center of the die ~3/16". i have to guide every case into both dies every time. Also primer does not come up enough to seat. thanks for any help.LB

versifier
03-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried calling RCBS? They are very good about talking you through any problems you have setting up their equipment. Their 800 line can get pretty busy sometimes, but with a little patience they will do their best to get you straightened out.

Lakebilly
03-19-2009, 11:30 AM
1.5 days calling every 5 min. i noticed that the shell plate didn't seem level(causing the casing to tip to the inside. i was taking it apart to see if i could flatten it out or maybe i hadn't tightened something, when the detent bearing fell into the space in the center of the press. i couldn't get it out w/a magnet or a pick, took it apart, turned it upside down, no luck. i took the upgrade back (PB4) and ordered a pro 2000. if i can fix the primer feed on my Hornady AP or prime by hand it will do until i get my new one. i am doing everything SS for now. thanks for thr replies. LB